The memorial consists of the park and woodland, within which is a shelter holding a dedicatory plaque.
Lisle Rockley presented the park to the parish council in commemoration of those who fell in World War 1, particularly in remembrance of his son, William, who was killed in action in 1917. The park was opened on October 15th, 1927.
- Radcliffe on
- Early 20th Century