The entrance to the churchyard is through a lych-gate leading to shrub beds around the steps leading to the church door. Within the churchyard are a number of good chest tombs and a War Memorial within railings on three sides with a gate onto Ham Common. The churchyard is partly bounded by hedge, with railings to Church Road.
St Andrew's Church was built in 1830/1, a grey brick building with two turrets, and was later enlarged with a south aisle with rose window in 1860. In 1900-01 a red-brick chancel was added, designed by Bodley and Garner.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Kingston then bus. Rail/Rail/London Overground/Tube (District): Richmond then bus. Bus: 65.
London Parks and Gardens Trust