By 1928 the park had a cast iron bandstand, cast iron shelter together with other facilities. An open-air theatre in the park became derelict and in around 2005 was later by a modern theatre.
Barra Hall Park was formerly the grounds of Barra Hall, a Jacobean-style mansion built in 1872 and originally called Grove Lodge. In 1923 Hayes and Harlington UDC acquired the site, using the mansion as its Town Hall. The grounds became a public park, for a time known as Town Hall Park.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Mansion House (featured building)
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date:
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Uxbridge (Piccadilly, Metropolitan) then bus. Rail: Hayes & Harlington then bus. Bus: 195, H98, U4
- Early 20th Century