The church has now been converted into an event space, One Marylebone, which opened in 2007. The surrounding churchyard, which was once railed, has a number of mature trees and has been re-landscaped as a garden.
Holy Trinity Church was built in 1824-28 to the designs of Sir John Soane, one of his three churches for the Church Commissioners, and the most expensive at £24,798. A stone building with a slate roof, the distinctive classical front to the south faces onto Marylebone Road. The chancel was remodelled in 1878 by G Somers Clarke. The church became redundant in 1956 and was used as offices for Society for the Promotion of Christian Knowledge until 2005, its conversion carried out by Handisyde and Taylor.
Visitor FacilitiesChurchyard area unrestricted. Church open for events.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsChurchyard area unrestricted. Church open for events.
DirectionsTube: Great Portland Street (Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Circle). Bus: 18, 27, 30, C2, 88
- Associated People
Just one person associated to Holy Trinity Churchyard, Westminster
Official WebsiteClick Here
London Parks and Gardens Trust