Large formal gardens laid out in the late 17th century and replaced in the mid 18th century by landscape designer Francis Richardson. The gardens are set with 130 hectares of parkland and include a walled kitchen garden from 1817 which was restored during the 1990s. The site was established as a country park in 1964.
The formal gardens were laid out in the late 17th century.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact Detailshttp://www.northlincs.gov.uk/NorthLincs/Leisure/museums/normanbyhall/
- Associated People