The Queen's Walk is tree-lined and features views of the Houses of Parliament. It passes the London Eye and there are a number of sculptures.
The Queen's Walk or Riverside Walk is part of the Thames riverside promenade and now runs from Blackfriars Bridge to south of Westminster Bridge, from where it extends southwards as Albert Embankment. An area of landscaping was initially laid out when County Hall was built and finished in 1917, but in 1949 the riverside walk was extended as a promenade for the 1951 Festival of Britain and retained as public open space when the Festival finished, opening in 1952.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail/Tube: Waterloo (Northern, Waterloo and City, Jubilee, Bakerloo). Bus: 1, 4, 68, 76, 159
London Parks and Gardens Trust